• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We need a mega dose of PD

Michigan

Mom of the Rolling Crew
Last Thursday, Friday & Saturday Megan had swimming and wheelchair track & field competition. At 4:45 a.m. I felt the hotel bed start to shake, you got it a major seizure that should have knocked her out for hours but instead she decided to swim a 25 and 50 freestyle (of course I had the lifeguards standing by just in case). Well she went on to win 10 first places over the next few days and even beat the adult quaifying time in the 100m, 200m, 400m & shot put.

The thing that scares me is that there was no noise with this siezure and I would have never known she had it since it was a Grand Mal and she has no memory of it.

Now for Michaela not only does her right kidney have to come out but her bladder is not big enough so it has to be enlarged. Right now her kidney is working as a bladder overflow and if not for the high BP it would just stay that way but the Dr said even on the BP meds she is a time bomb waiting to go off. I will know in the next week when the surgery is going to happen.

Please send us all the PD you can.

Mega doses of Pixie Dust and Prayers are coming your way. I am sorry to hear that the kids are having such troubles, but thankful that they are getting the best of care!

Found this link on the CB (thanks Teri), just wanted to let you know you and your children are in my thoughts and prayes too.

*P*I*X*I*E* *D*U*S*T* for you all.

I found this link on the CB also--
PD and prayers for your girls, Megan and Michaela. They sound like fighters.

Michigan
I am so sorry to hear about all your girls have been going through. It must be very difficult for all of you. I will send you tons of PD and prayers your way. Please let us know how everything turns out. Good luck

My heart goes out to you. My DS had 3 kidney surgeries.......Lot's of P*I*X*I*E D*U*S*T coming your way!

Pixie Dust on it's way for Megan and Michaela. Your girls will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry, Michigan, what a hard thing to go through. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm praying for your daughter and your family. I have no idea what it's like to have children with major health problems, but God knows what you need.

Wow! If there ever wwas a need for pixie dust, this sounds like it. Tinkerbelle happens to be my oldest daughter's (Megan also) other identity, so I have pleanty of pixie dust.
Lots of prayers and good wishes for swift recovery coming your way too.

Having met your Megan and Michaela just a few months ago, Michigan, I wish I could give them each a {hug} right now. My prayers are with them both, as well as you. :D

Sending you lots of PD from Massachusetts. Keep us posted on your girls.

I am sending tons of Pixie Dust your way. I know how hard it is when the kids are going through so many difficult medical problems. My Daughter had her right Kidney removed when she was 7 months old. I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter