~We Need A "Dis" Personnals Site!~

Hey....What's wrong with Georgia? Looks pretty good to me!

Live4FW said:
Hey....What's wrong with Georgia? Looks pretty good to me!

My apologies, if I have inadvertently offended. I was not disparaging GA. I was picking on Pop Daddy and myself (and just took Froggy along for the ride). I am originally from Wayne County, OH. Holmes and Stark were meant as references to neighboring counties in OH.

Chipperdini said:
By no means! I said that I am in Stephens (GA), so it goes without saying [that I'm sexy]. And so forth and so on.

Me too. She recently got a cute new perm. :) And that browneyed J-Rabbit, well, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh Nelly! :earseek: ;) :teeth:
::yes:: You are sexy. :cool1:

Curly Sue lives in NW Georgia, not NE Georgia.:p Sara loves to be called Curly Sue.;) LOL! Have I thanked you lately for helping me achieve my dream to be drawn like Jessica yet?:teeth:

I'll PM you. It seems I'm turning this "DIS Personals" thread into a "DIS Personal Messages" thread. :blush:

Again, my apologies to the OP. :blush: I'll exit now. ::yes::

Chipperdini said:
I'll PM you. It seems I'm turning this "DIS Personals" thread into a "DIS Personal Messages" thread. :blush:

Again, my apologies to the OP. :blush: I'll exit now. ::yes::
You didn't act alone.:hug: I'm a known hijacker of threads.:blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter