We like Garden Grill!!

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
Just got back from the world a few days ago. One place we ate was Garden Grill.

It was yummy. Loved the stuffing, turkey, and roast. Strawberry shortcake was great. Loved the character interaction and the scenery.

We will return for sure!

Garden Grill is a must every trip for us! We generally do all Quick Service meals but Garden Grill (lunch or dinner) and Boma (breakfast) are two table service meals we have to do each trip!

DD and I ate there for the first time last year. It was an early lunch so there weren't a lot of people there yet. The food was really good and the character interaction was awesome. This is definitely on our must-do list for future trips. Will have to try breakfast and dinner!

Character interaction was great when we went to Garden Grill - we loved it and my 7 year old is already asking if we have can dinner there again "next time we go"....

We went to Garden Grill for breakfast for or first time last year. Hands down one of absolute favorite meals!! The sticky buns are to die for. COUld of ate the whole pan. Lol

We are finally going for our first time in May! Glad to hear the good reviews.

Garden Grill was one of our favorites, and one of two must do repeats for the next trip (the other is BOG dinner).

My only complaint (and this is weird, I know) was the tongs they used. They were so stiff it was hard to grasp the food to get it on the plate!

I loved the sweet potato fries. They were my first time ever having sweet potatoes and they were delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter