We Leave In 2 Days Questions!?!

FLUBBERDAD

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Were gonna be on our way soon!! but I have some questions I hoped to get answered before we go.

1. We hope to be to EPCOT by 3-4pm Wednesday afternoon. Would like to catch a character meal at the Garden Grill, spend the obligatory hour or so at Innoventions for my 9 year old son and possibly get one of the big attractions out of the way that night and be back to POP Centuary bfore its to late. Any suggestions?? or am I to ambitious.

2 With the Florida Animators being laid off is The Magic of Disney Animation at MGM still functioning and is it worth going to. My 11 year old daughter has an interest in art and animation I didn't know if this would be insightful/interesting or not.

3. Need the best directions from POP to Chef Mickeys have a PS there at 8am one morning Whats the best travel plan to get there at this hour? What time should we leave our hotel?

Thanks in advance!!

1. You should be able to do that. It is the off season after all. If you don't get to it, you just don't. You will later. No need to stress.

2. don't know

3. Ask guest relations to give you a property road map (or at your resort desk. That map has proved invaluble! They'll show you the best route also, which isn't always on the map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter