We leave in 11 days - what could I be forgetting?! AHH

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
I have FP and ADR (which will probably need to change, but that's another story); we have ME set up and all of our travel documents and Magic Bands ready. Luggage is mostly packed. House sitter booked.

I have the MDE app on our phones, what other apps would be handy to have in the parks?

I am making a Walmart run today to stock up on Ziploc baggies, toiletries and bandaids, Dramamine, immodium, & gum, what other "drugs" should we have on hand? We already have ponchos, should we get small umbrellas or is that overkill?

We have a powerstrip & small fan to take along.

I am in the final countdown, folks. Help a girl out! LOL!! Yay - it's so close I'm so excited :)

First take a deep breath, now relax, you are good to go. You aren't going to the moon, anything you forget you can always get there. I only use MDE, some people use touring plans line ap but I've found MDE and my eyes tend to work fine. I do take an umbrella but that's just personal choice, I prefer it to ponchos. I don't take a powerstrip, a lot of people do but most rooms now days have loads of outlets especially for digital devices.

Meds: we also bring Motrin, Benadryl and baby wipes to wash/freshen up anything anywhere.
Wishing you a magical vacation.:flower3:

I have FP and ADR (which will probably need to change, but that's another story); we have ME set up and all of our travel documents and Magic Bands ready. Luggage is mostly packed. House sitter booked.

I have the MDE app on our phones, what other apps would be handy to have in the parks?

I am making a Walmart run today to stock up on Ziploc baggies, toiletries and bandaids, Dramamine, immodium, & gum, what other "drugs" should we have on hand? We already have ponchos, should we get small umbrellas or is that overkill?

I am in the final countdown, folks. Help a girl out! LOL!! Yay - it's so close I'm so excited :)
You're not alone I go through this right before every trip :goodvibes
I find making a packing list very helpful. I take a small umbrella for WS and DS where it's more wide open. Phone chargers and headphones if your flying.
Have a wonderful trip pixiedust:

You've got this! Relax- watch a couple Disney movies, maybe make a countdown for the fridge. It sounds like you've got most of the bases covered and as PP said, the majority of things can be replaced in WDW (except gum- so if you need gum for your flight make sure you get that!)

Have a great trip!

You've got this! Relax- watch a couple Disney movies, maybe make a countdown for the fridge. It sounds like you've got most of the bases covered and as PP said, the majority of things can be replaced in WDW (except gum- so if you need gum for your flight make sure you get that!)

Have a great trip!
Just noticed your countdown looks like we'll be there the same time :goodvibes

I like to bring a backup battery for my phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter