• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We just got our very first cruise docs for April 17th Wonder!!!!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Its probably absolutely nuts to be this excited about a group of booklets, but I am!!! We got the rooms we booked (deck 7 aft), so I was very happy about that. I can't wait!!! Just three more weeks till our 12 day vacation!!!

We got ours today, too! :) The little booklets are cool! And I love the luggage tags - makes it feel more real. We are on deck 8.

And the kids got their passports yesterday - mine should be coming soon as I applied a couple days after them.

And can you believe they are predicting snow for tonight.... :confused3

Jill

congratulations...

theres nothing like your first.....docs, that is

I'm still waiting too...did they come by FEDEX or UPS or USPS??

We got ours today for the 4/16 Magic... arrived via UPS :cool1:

yogibigdog said:
I have still not received anything. On the Wonder 4/17. Did you guys book direct or through a Travel Agent?

Our entire 12 day vacation, including 7 nights at the BWV and the 4 day cruise, was booked on points thru the DVC. I called the cruise line last week, letting them know we were going to be at DW a week before the cruise, just to be on the safe side (wanted to make sure docs arrived in time).

Congratulations, y'all! Believe me I know how excited you are...and to the OP...deck 7 aft is where we stayed on our first cruise, and I just rebooked for there again...I think you'll like it...it seems to be quiet on that end of the boat!
Happy Sailing to you! :wave2:

Thanks UGAfan! I'm glad that location is nice. As a matter of fact, I picked it according to opinions on this board. Thanks again!

Anyone else get their documents? We are ok and only waiting on my passport.

Jill

yogibigdog said:
I have still not received anything. On the Wonder 4/17. Did you guys book direct or through a Travel Agent?

Any luck yet?

That's great Jillpie! You are going to have the time of your life. You'll love the aft section..we always stay on Deck 6 aft & it's nice & peaceful. We'll be on the cruise after you, the April 24th Wonder. Have a great time & let us know how it was!! Cathie & The Gang pirate: :grouphug:

I'm still waiting on my docs...the UPS truck passed my house twice yesterday... I had to restrain myself from chasing him down the street! I've always (in 5 cruises) received them before now. :confused3

edited to add... I just added the REAS pkg... it's a suprise for DH!
This is an after tax season cruise for us. He is working 6:30 am to 10pm every day but Sunday and then he brings 6 hours of work home to do... He might just sleep the whole cruise!

Thanks Cathie!

Perdidobay, yours will come in no time now. Thats such a great surprise for your husband! He sounds like he needs this vacation. Not too much time now!!! :banana:

Jillpie said:
Any luck yet?
No, I am still waiting. I booked through a travel agent. If have not heard from him by Monday I will call. We will be on deck six mid-section. We are thinking about getting a day room at the Atlantis. We stayed there several years ago and the kids loved it. Other than that we still have decided what to do on CC yet.
Carol

I just got my passport yesterday (saturday) so now we have ALL our paperwork and I can breathe easier. But of course now I have to start thinking about packing....less than 3 weeks!! :cool1:

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter