We Just Can't Make Up our Minds- Link to TR added 8/7*

We have had two more movie nights to prepare for our trip. We will still have movie nights when we return, but rather than every week, they will be every month. Our last two were The Lion King and Aladdin. For these last two I kept the decorations very simple just things I had around the house since we were so busy.

The Lion Kind we had rib of wildebeest, crunchy Savannah greens, pride rock potato salad and zebra cakes. We really enjoyed showing this movie to DD and she loved it! Here are some pics:
104.JPG

105.JPG

For Aladdin we had Prince Ali Kabobs (beef and veggies), Princess Jasmine fruit kabobs, rice, Abu's monkey bread and the Sultan's Sangria (virgin of course). The dinner was an awesome summer dinner (no heating up the kitchen!) and I loved this one! It was always one of my favorites but I really liked it this time. DH said he liked it a lot too! It was a great way to wrap up our weekly movie nights. Here are some pics:
002.JPG

005.JPG

There are still so many movies to share with DD but I think this gives her a good reference for our trip. We will have them once a month we return from Disney so next time we don't have to "cram" :rotfl2: I think DD has enjoyed the movie nights a lot but they have had some interesting side effects. The last two times we took her to a restaurant, she has tried to comb her hair with her fork like the Little Mermaid, and she loves screaming into pillows like she saw on Lilo and Stitch. I think its cute!

more cute movie nights! and i love the tie dye shirts! your plans sound great! now, i have to go make some monkey bread! that picture is making me super hungry! ::yes::

We are back :sad2:
We had the best trip ever! We are already planning another one for July 2015 :rotfl:
I am going to start my trip report tonight, I can't wait to share our wonderful trip with all of you!

So in addition to planning our trip I have also been having movie nights for DD and DH. After all, she needs to be familiar with the characters, right? So far, I have not really been doing too much with them, but I have been reading the movie nights thread and I am now bursting with ideas, I am totally going to step them up a notch! So way back in Nov. we did our first movie night and watched The Princess and the Frog. DD and DH colored while I made dinner: For dinner we had jambalaya, cornbread, and king cake. DD helped with the cornbread: Then, we watched the movie. DH thought he would hate it, but he said he actually liked it a lot. The next few movie night I did not take any pictures, but we did: Cars: Racer sandwiches, salad, motor oil, and tires for dessert Cinderella: Cindy's Cream cheese french toast, fruit salad and sauasage Toy Story: Pizza Planet Pizza The Three Caballeros: Nachos, corn and churro chex mix Brave: Guinness Stew, biscuits and pudding Wreck It Ralph: Arcade pizza We are going to start having our movie nights once a week since we have a lot to get through before we head to the world! This Friday we will be doing A Bug's Life. I can't wait!

Aha! This was the post I was looking for! Great ideas! And how awesome that you guys are staying at CR! I think I am late on all this do I will head over to the TR once I get caught up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!