We have our Villa...YAY!!!

Sue F UK

Florida keeps me poor...but happy
We have FINALLY done it!! We close on our Florida Villa tomorrow.

Apparently this is just the beginning, we now have to get it up and running and, of course, fill the thing with renters!

We are sooooooo excited and very, very scared at the moment. Hopefully things should settle down soon though and we will eventually stop paying out money hand over fist!

Wow! Sue, how exciting. It looks lovely too.

I bet you can't wait to get over there and make use of it.

Bev

Very exciting Sue!

Nice website too!

Aww sue its lovely.
The website is brilliant too.
Bet your all thrilled to peices.

We could do with some advice and info on buying a property in kissemee? if you can help please pm me ;) we'd be very grateful.

Hope you get it fully booked, with the looks of it i'm sure you'll have no problems.
Beth x :cool:

When's the house warming party then Sue???!!!!

I'm sooooo jealous but congratulations on being the proud owner of a new florida villa ;)

Love Lisa x

Thanks for all the support Guys.

Unfortunately we cant get over to Florida until the 14th July but anyone who is in Orlando that week and fancies a dis meet can always come round to my house for a bbq and a couple of glasses of vino!

Congratulations Sue! You must be very excited. It looks absolutely terrific:p

Annmarie

Congratulations Sue your Villa looks beautiful, I bet you feel great now you own a villa in Florida, its my dream to own one.

Sorry Guys,

I completely forgot about the 'no advertising' rule in my excitement. I have removed the link to my website.

You can slap my wrists later Janice. :(

Sue,

Glad it's a done deal at last. The villa we stayed in on Sunset Lakes is the same design - absolutely fabulous with the 2 master suites and the bathrooms the size of a small house!

It's my birthday on 14 July, so I might just have to take you up on your offer! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter