• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We got our MEMORY MOMENT at 1900 Park and Fair with Winnie the Pooh!

ExCMbeau

Find us on Youtube @ NolaDad08
So 5 years ago we got one of our best memories at Disney during a character breakfast at 1900 Park and Fair with Winnie the Pooh. We are going to try and catch lightning in a bottle again the next time we go.
I think that 1900 Park and Fair is one of the best breakfast buffets since it has both fur and face characters. This way it can appeal to little ones or older ones who like to talk and interact.

ENJOY!

This is so adorable! She was so in love with Winnie the Pooh. It's wonderful you captured the moment in video.

OMG! That is an adorable video! Thanks for sharing it.

To the people who think you should wait to go to WDW until the kids are old enough to remember it, here is why you don't. :)

OMG! That is an adorable video! Thanks for sharing it.

To the people who think you should wait to go to WDW until the kids are old enough to remember it, here is why you don't. :)
We showed her this video when we were debating going back to 1900 Park and Fair on our next trip. She wants to do this again so bad now!

Oh my goodness, that was so adorable! Such sweet, innocent, absolute joy. Thank you for sharing. We are definitely going to do 1900 with our two grand daughters next year.

Its amazing how she lit up when she saw him come close. I wouldn't have expected it at that age. What an incredible moment!!!

Jumping in to admire the male attire in the video :love: .

I grew up a Tiger!
The women are going to College World Series for Softball and the men are currently seeded #1 and just won the SEC for baseball. GEAUX TIGERS!

That is actually my dad wearing the shirt and he loved being stopped by LSU fans and talking a little football or baseball with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter