We did it, signed our first contract!

MomtoBJSF

Mouseketeer
I know it's extremely early to buy into the DVC, but we could not pass up the deal, and felt it was right for us to start with.

I went on the Fidelity website, and found a VWL listing for 200 points, $59pp, 143, 2011 banked, 200, 2012 and 200 2013 ,December UY.

we offered $50PP, seller to pay closing and MF's. an hour later we got a call back they accepted our $50PP, will pay closing, but would like to split the 2012 MF's. so we accepted and signed the contract :banana:. Now are waiting to pass ROFR, crossing my fingers and hoping to pass.

Congratulations on getting a great price. Hope you pass ROFR and close quickly.

But I'm curious why you think it's a little early to buy into the DVC.

Thank you. We just came back from WDW last weekend, it was our very first family trip, and started learning about the DVC while were there, that' why I think it's a bit early, but we feel pretty comfortable with our decision.:)

Thank you. We just came back from WDW last weekend, it was our very first family trip, and started learning about the DVC while were there, that' why I think it's a bit early, but we feel pretty comfortable with our decision.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter