We deserve, and used to have, better !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S'mE

I miss the old UK search!
I'll be straight as I see it.
In my opinion this site suffers, more than badly, in comparison to our old site.

I've never really been a visitor to the US boards, rather a seeker of info. specific for UK visitors. The UK search was invaluable, and unique, in my opinion, as you can probably recognise from the message under my name, over the last few weeks.

The boards here are slow, frustratingly slow. With information input apparently decreasing at an alarming rate.

Basically I want a UK database. I think we all miss our old "pool of knowledge". The search here is of inconsequential benefit to my needs. There's no way that I'd totally leave or turn my back on the DIS, but it's unfortunate that we've come to a situation where my needs are catered for more satisfactory elsewhere. :(

Having seen and visited the link...................
I hope the situation can be resolved. If private persons can cobble together something that cater for my, and our, specific needs, then surely this site can offer a comparable alternative?

I'm sure others are of the same opinion.
People can be forced out by indifference. What we had was good!!!
It's worth writing a few words of appreciation for he fact!!

Any comments I think are better to be kept on the one CB thread, the TP Boards isn't really the place, IMO, so I'm locking this one...

CB Thread

Penny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter