We are trying to plan a month long trip in the Summer...Are we CRAZY?????

CrazyDisneyMommy1

I love the mouse!!!!!!!!
We have talked about this for quite a few years and are trying to make it happen. We would rent a house for a month, as we might hurt each other if we are in a hotel room together for that long.
It would be: Me DW 38 Disney Crazy and the Executive Planner!!!
DH (37) Really likes Disney, but just loves Florida
DD (11 1/2) Loves Disney
DS (9 1/2) Loves Disney

We are trying to plan it for this Summer!!:scared1: Are we crazy?? My DH & I have been in Aug for 2 weeks and all four of us have been for 2 1/2 weeks in July. We all LOVE the heat...so I think we will be fine. I wish we could go in the Winter as we live in Alberta, Canada, but due to school for our kids and I am in Education so that is a no go!!! :)

We really want the time to experience other attractions like Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, The Beach a couple days and maybe down to Miami. Of course Disney, Disney & Disney!!!:rotfl:

I hope I am not getting my hopes up and it does not work out :confused3

Wish me luck! :wizard:

Well I have looked at over 100 houses.....they all start to look alike...lol:)
We started to narrow it down, but a few of those have now since booked some of the days we were looking at. Flights are kinda crazy right now too!!!:scared1:

I don't know.... this is going to be a lot of planning. I hope I am up for the job :confused3:rotfl2::rolleyes:

Wow! Good luck! It sounds like a great plan though!! I'm a planner too and make tons of lists. I think a house is a great idea when you're going to be there for such a long time. With flights as crazy as they are, is it easier/cheaper to drive so you'll have your vehicle and won't have to rent one while here? It might take a couple of days to drive but in the end be worth it. Just a thought. :goodvibes I also have a wonderful travel agent if you need help booking a house - just send me a PM and I'd be glad to share her info. She knows a ton about Disney too which is super helpful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter