We are never taking a vacation to Disney again! (It’s not what you think 😂)

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
Go ahead. Ask me why!

After years of thinking & planning & dreaming about it, Tuesday we contracted to build! We spent months back & forth with a realtor who sent us info to review online. We came down Friday with a goal to be under contract by this Friday!

We are beyond grateful & excited. It will be a long process but by early 2020 we will be a $9.00 uber ride to Disney and able to somewhat see the MK fireworks from our community!

We are current at an offsite resort. Moving to the AK lodge on Friday for a long weekend before flying back north and waiting for the next phase of building. Go ahead. Ask us what we are celebrating!!!

Go ahead. Ask me why!

After years of thinking & planning & dreaming about it, Tuesday we contracted to build! We spent months back & forth with a realtor who sent us info to review online. We came down Friday with a goal to be under contract by this Friday!

We are beyond grateful & excited. It will be a long process but by early 2020 we will be a $9.00 uber ride to Disney and able to somewhat see the MK fireworks from our community!

We are current at an offsite resort. Moving to the AK lodge on Friday for a long weekend before flying back north and waiting for the next phase of building. Go ahead. Ask us what we are celebrating!!!

So jealous

Well, that's as good a reason as any (sounds awesome!), but might I suggest that if you ever feel like WDW is routine, take a vacation to Anaheim and check out how the West Coasters live at Disneyland. Also, of course, there's always the overseas parks, Disney cruises, etc. There's always Disney out there! :)

Congratulations on the move to that magical place!

What a dream! I love hearing directly from real people who have made the magical move because it reminds me that it is possible! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter