We are back.. update on results..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Basically we are holding on......small change in lymph node, but other than that, cancer is no where else at this time.

We have two weeks to make a decision....try to do surgery, which can be tricky as the lymph node is behind the clavicle and can be a tricky surgery, or maybe go through the summer and then start radiation in the Fall....

The oncologist says we are in unchartered territory and they are learning from my DH....this is not the usual course of this dreaded cancer so.....we wait and do radiation later on when it may get a bit bigger or we do surgery soon and take it out, maybe radiate the area and hope for the best.

I am so tired and my brain hurts from trying to make the right decisions....ultimately it will be his decision and whatever he decides, I will be right behind him...

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes, I truly believe that is why this cancer is being held at bay..

Marsha, I will keep you both in my prayers for the strength to make the tough decisions. You have a great attitude.

I am happy to hear from you. I was checking and checking....I hope you are able to rest tonight, somewhat, and perhaps feel a little more refreshed tomorrow.

Continued prayers for your entire family, strength, and everything else..

God bless you, and I so believe in the power of prayer.:grouphug: :hug: :flower3:

Marsha,
I am so sorry that you have such a hard decision to make. Sometimes it is easier when there is only one plan. I know I always second guess myself when I have to decide what to do. Just listen to you heart, and once Tom and you decide, never look back. I will pray for wisdom and peace for you both. :hug:

Tracey

What a great team you are, Marsha and Tom. I will also pray for wisdom and peace as you make these difficult decisions. I am so pleased to hear that the cancer is no where else, that is good news! Keep us posted on what you decide, and as always, this community is here for you. :grouphug:

Marsha...my prayers are still with you. I check and check for your updates! Keep us updated!

More prayers and well wishes coming your way. :grouphug:

Hey someone has to be the one to test unchartered waters, I'm not surprised its Tom!! He sure is a tropper, and so are you. :) Keeping you in my prayers that you make the best possible decision, and feeling encouraged that the cancer has not spread any further. :grouphug:

Marsha.....you and Tom are in my thoughts and prayers daily.
Wish I could give you an in-person hug too. :hug:

And as you have said, so caringly, to me over these last several months:
don't neglect taking care of YOU too...whatever it takes for little respites from the stress here and there. Easier said than done I know. But know that you have all of us here sending our thoughts of support and concern.

:hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter