WDW tickets through Working Advantage - DEAL!

bitty246

Compulsive lurker since 2008
If any Disers are members of Working Advantage, this is a great deal. Unless I'm missing something, it works out to be cheaper than UT!

Disney's 7-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (FL): Adult Ticket (Ages 10+)
Member Price: $279.69 (Regular gate price*: $306.72 including taxes)

Disney's 7-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (FL): Child Ticket (Ages 3-9)
Member Price: $262.57 (Regular gate price*: $287.55 including taxes)
UTprices : $ 299.75 adult, $ 281.30 child

Disney's 10-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (FL): Adult Ticket (Ages 10+)
Member Price: $304.69 (Regular gate price*: $338.67 including taxes)

Disney's 10-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (FL): Child Ticket (Ages 3-9)
Member Price: $287.25 (Regular gate price*: $319.50 including taxes
UT prices : 327.95 adult, $ 309.95 child

Unfortunately we cant use this now, but hopefully someone else out there can!:thumbsup2

ETA: While this price does not include tax or shipping, I think it is still a savings. (Too lazy to do the math!lol) If anyone out there can figure it, give us a shout out!

I am a member of working advantage and UT Tucker's include taxes and fees according to their website. So when I did the math UT is the better deal.

But working advantage has pretty similar prices for universal and offers two AMC movie tickets with each ticket purchased.

Yes, when I did the math for a 6 DAY PH NE to upgrade to a annual pass, Working Advantage was about $2 cheaper than UT. However, I didn't want to deal with having a voucher so I just stuck with UT.

It is cheaper to buy through www.orbitz.com after first going to www.ebates.com. Purchase 5 day tickets for the 3 day price and upgrade when you get to the park. I saved $50per ticket by using this method on a day when ebates was offering 10.5% back on orbitz activities.

I let the site do the math for me and the Total was $1,159.52 for two adults and two children for 7day base tickets on Working Advantage. ($8.95shipping per order included as are all taxes and fees). UT with mousesavers code the Total was $1162.10 for the same tickets. This is where the amounts are almost even. Since the shipping doesn't change, the saving with WA would increase from here.

It is cheaper to buy through www.orbitz.com after first going to www.ebates.com. Purchase 5 day tickets for the 3 day price and upgrade when you get to the park. I saved $50per ticket by using this method on a day when ebates was offering 10.5% back on orbitz activities.

Do you know if ebates run this deal often? I first read about it a day after it was over and I have been watching for it ever since!

I believe that it is currently 5.25% on activities (ie Disney tickets). 2adults and 2 children would be $1,004.06 ($52.71 rebate = $951.35) for 5 day tickets (plus about $80 I'm guessing at the gate to add 2 more days = $1031.35 w/ 2 stops at the MS to exchange voucher for tickets, then upgrade tickets).

Not making judgements, just playing with the numbers for comparison sake. ....Now with a 10.5% rebate you would get another $52.71 back....:crazy2:

We are non-union and have Workers Advantage and Tickets at Work. There's no cost and any company can sign up.

Didn't know that. I signed up through Union Advantage and had to give my union info. Learn something new everyday :)

Another Working Advantage person here.
I keep looking at WDW ticket prices although a trip is not in my future that I know of. :sad:

I know it's bit old thread by want some deal for WDW.
The best deal will depend on the number of tickets, whether they're for adults or children, the type of tickets (hoppers? waterpark & more?, etc) and the number of days.

Ultimately, it's best for you to do your own homework. Visit the various ticket websites and do the math on each. Some will include tax in their prices, others wait until checkout to add it. You will also want to factor in shipping costs (if any).

Some of the more popular websites include: Disney's website (if you've got discounted Disney GCs to spend), UT, Mapleleaf, Orbitz, and Working Advantage. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter