WDW T-shirts all sold out

Jaykw

Earning My Ears
I noticed that my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice men’s t-shirts are sold out at every shop in MK. Looked for them in AK and will look again tomorrow at DHS.

Any tips for how to get a shirt that is displayed on the wall but nowhere to be found on shelves?

In the past we were looking for something specific and a CM at emporium was able to look on her tablet and tell us where on property that item was available. Maybe you could ask them if they can still do that?

In the past we were looking for something specific and a CM at emporium was able to look on her tablet and tell us where on property that item was available. Maybe you could ask them if they can still do that?
This. We have always had great luck just asking and they will find it for you if it's out there.

Why not ask the people who work there?
I did and they said they don’t have any more. But it strikes me as odd that so many stores had the shirts up on walls but none on shelves.

I did and they said they don’t have any more. But it strikes me as odd that so many stores had the shirts up on walls but none on shelves.

Eh it doesn’t strike me as particularly odd. There’s no use in removing the shirts from the display only to have to add them back up when new inventory comes in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter