WDW Soveniers

nancy13

Earning My Ears
I just got back from WDW yesterday and while the family and I where there we found a great place for souveniers. I believe it was called Character Corner. It was at The Orlando Premier Outlet Centre which is closer to WDW than Belz is. The centre is located across the I4 from WDW.
They had tshirts with current logos on them starting at $4.99. It is actually an offical store they give proper WDW bags and the shirts have the DIsney labels in them. A lot of the merc. they had did say 2000 on them but they had plenty of other stuff too. :D :D :D

We always go to the 192 Flea Market first. They have such great things there. One thing I got was a Mickey telephone for $30 less than it was selling for at the parks.

Directions PLEASE! THX ºoº

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

Belz is the best place outside Disney. We were buying things at less than half the price we would pay in Scotland.

tigger01.gif

They have a web site at www.belz.com that can give you directions/ map. If you are staying at WDW I recomend Orlando Priemier Outlets it's much closer to WDW and is a much nicer mall. Belz is kind of like Dixie Value Mall ( are you from the GTA?)
Either way you can get great deals if you know your prices and are aware of the exchange rates.
Have a wonderful trip. :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter