WDW: Six Month Projection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro Magic

Mouseketeer
So much seems to be going on all across Walt Disney World Resort. Especially the last 10 or so years it has been a 'magical' construction site. Changes, enhancements and transformations. Arguably, both good and bad changes. Although much of it seems to be targeting preparation for the 50th, many areas in the parks and resorts seem near completion or maybe even ahead of schedule.

Until recently, I haven't been consistently following coverage. What exactly can we expect the state of Walt Disney World six months from now?.....progress on Epcot? Mickey's Runaway? MK Arrival experience? New meet n' greets? The list goes on.

I'm excited and anxious to follow and see the WDW six months from now °o°

Hi,
I just booked for the end of April and I have not been there in over 5 years. We got tired of all the construction, but a lot has opened in the last 5 years too. I feel EPCOT is in its biggest construction for new attractions, compared to other parks. Not so much the Countries, but the Land. With arriving at the MK, depends when the park is open. 2 days of my week, they have the Extra Magic Hours, but it is now a morning, where you have to pay like $75, and only Fantasyland is open, but you do get a breakfast. So I had to plan around those 2 mornings. I am still looking for a calendar that states where there will be an actual time for Extra Magic Hours, without the cost. If you want to be at park opening, depends where you are staying. You could wait 20 minutes for a bus, the ride could be 20 minutes, and right there you have 40 minutes gone. We are staying at Old Key West and I already know I will be moving my family an hour or more before we need to get anywhere. Disney does allow Uber on property, plus they have their own little mini vans, that look like Minnie, but it is an additional cost. We used to always bring in a rental, but they charge now to park at the resorts, so that is now extra. I am almost thinking of budgeting for Uber, especially when we want to go to other Resorts for a meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!