WDW Resort TV, "Zip A Dee Do Da, Tip for Today!"

Tinkrbell

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how to get the resort commercials tv loop (you know, the "zip a dee do dah, tip for today" , "Water park fun", "Downtown Disney", etc. etc.) from Audiogalaxy?

It was posted here about 6 months ago, and all of a sudden I can't get into it. Did they remove it? Please help, I'm in Severe Disney withdrawal. Listening to that makes me feel as if I'm there:).

Thanks.

I don't have the answer but I sure would like to know how to do this too! thanks for posting the question.

Nevermind!

I just found out that the website has a lawsuit filed against it by the Recording Industry Association of America, basically the same thing that happened to knapster.

I am so bummed! You could get ANYTHING there. I had "Magic Kingdom area music", the "monorail song", and some other rare songs as well. Darn It anyway!@#$@$*%.

Second best --
Go to www.live365.com
Search for Disney, and you will see several radio stations that play nothing but Disney -- anything from movie songs to -------- Tip for Today and even entire rides! :bounce:
Great stuff to surf to!

I just posted a message about this on the Parks Board LOL!! We actually JUST watched this morning the resort channel that we taped last year!! I get goosebumps!!

FunkyLamb (cool name ;) ), would you please check the spelling of that link and try it again? I couldn't get it to work.

I listen to MouseWorld radio, and they play those commercials all the time, including the zipedeedoodah tip for today!! I get a lump in my throat too. I'm sooooooo homesick!

Thanks LUV2ROAM----The site is great and now I'm getting even more excited about October trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest