WDW Kids Club Question

aseyrick

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary at WDW this April and want to return to V&A (where we went for our honeymoon). We would like to take our DS5 to a kids club while we dine; however, I read a lot of negative reviews about the one at the Grand Floridian and am more interested in having our DS go to the Neverland Club at the Polynesian. My questions for those 'in the know' are these:

1. Can we use/make ressies at the Polynesian Neverland Club even though we're not staying nor dining there?
2. What's the best way to park/get around? Meaning, it's my understanding that if we're dining at V&A, we can park at the Grand Floridian for free (we're staying offsite), so how/where do we park to take DS to Neverland Club and then go back/forth from Grand Floridian?
3. Would the Polynesian allow us to park there even though we're dining at the Grand Floridian?

TIA!
Annabel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter