WDW Hopper Pass question

swidman

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
I did a search and didn't quite find what I was looking for as an answer.

Can someone tell me if I have a one day park hopper pass from WDW, am I able to use it as a hopper pass for both parks at Disneyland? I would love to be able to go to both CA and DL, but I think we can only convert the hopper pass to do one park.

TIA :earsboy:

I think it depends on the price of the 1-day WDW hopper. If it's more than the DL 1-day hopper ($69) then you might be able to. If not then it would only be for one park.

Thanks for the response. I'll have to see which kind it is. The ticket is my MIL's.

::MickeyMo

I used hopper passes from WDW a couple of years ago and got in both parks on the same day. A CM at the turnstyle had to take my tickets to an office and check them and deduct a day but it only took a few minutes. DL tickets are supposedly cheaper so it is not supposed to be a good use of your ticket but I only wanted one day at DL so it worked for me.

I do know you can used left over days from a parkhopper at Disneyland. Is this a comp ticket given when the park had to close because of the hurricanes or 9/11? If this is the case then my guess is that no they couldn't be used at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter