wdw hilton vs. embassy suites main gate

tymike

Earning My Ears
i was hoping for some recent feedback on which is better ??

the hilton hotel in WDW or the embassy right outside ???
i am a hilton diamond member going down at the end of june with my family !!

thoughts ????

We stayed at the Hilton in May 2002, the room was nice and clean. There was 4 of us, 2 adults 2 kids, we had enough room. The hotel pool was nice, you can't beat the location.

If you want extra room, I'd go for the Embassy Suites. If you want some Hilton points, stay at the Hilton. If you are a Hilton Diamond member, you might be able to stay on the 10th floor and get the breakfast in the a.m. and the hors devores and cocktails in the afternoon.

Have fun!

Leah

Embassy Suites is part of the Hilton chain also. We're staying at the Lake Buena Vista location on an award stay in March

I've never stayed at the Embassy suites but I thought the Hilton was very convenient. I liked the location. I used my car, not their transportation. My room (10th floor, I think) was new looking (3/2002) and comfortable.

The club level was a nice perk. They had small bottles of water if you asked, which were good for taking to the parks.

The Hilton is across the street from Downtown Disney which I think is a huge convenience. We spend a few nights during each trip at DTD and to be able to walk there is very nice. The bus service to the parks that is provided by the hotel is also extremely convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest