WDW - Great Food, Bad Coffee

RJake1

<font color=purple>Nattering Nabob of Negativism<b
Anybody know when Disney's contract with Nescafe runs out? That has to be the worst coffee in the world. Why Disney carries that exclusively is beyond me. I can get great food, beer, wine, desserts, etc. but I can't get a good cup o' Joe at WDW. With all the great coffees available its a shame Disney relies on Nescafe. Even at GF, fer gosh sakes!!

Ran into the same problem out at DL while staying at the GC on points a couple of weeks ago. The coffee was awful.

When we stay at DVC we bring our own and brew it right in our kitchen. We get what we like and don't have to worry about WDW's choice of vendors.:wave:

that only helps at the start of the day. When I want a good coffee midday I can't buy one at WDW, even at Epcot. Closest I've found was the espresso in Morrocco.

I imagine the Nescafe exclusivity will run as long as Nestle sponsors the Land pavilion. Actually, some WDW locations do pretty good making the Nescafe, others..blah.

:mad: The last good cup of coffee we had was in 2000, since then it has been *!*#.

Originally posted by RJake1
Anybody know when Disney's contract with Nescafe runs out? That has to be the worst coffee in the world. !

trink35.gif
eck15.gif

Nick, ya did it again!

Thanks for putting a very much needed SMILE on my face today!!!

And I totally agree that the coffee at WDW is awful, too.

pin

Oh my goodness! I meant to ask aout this when I came back in Febuary! That coffee in the hotels has got to be the worst coffee that I have ever had!
I used to love breakfast at the Contemporary watching the Monorails and drinking that Great coffee! Guess those days are gone forever! LOL
They are not using it for the coffee in the rooms..I did not get the packages of Nescafe at OKW or BWV when we were there!

June

Originally posted by DVC-Don
Ran into the same problem out at DL while staying at the GC on points a couple of weeks ago. The coffee was awful.

Paradise Pier's coffee bar DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT use Nescafe. Believe me, I asked! It would be well worth the walk across the street on your next trip!

Does Boma serve Nescafe in the press?

They sell Starbucks coffee at Tubbies which is located in the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter