WDW ECV Rental Price?

McLaughlinS

Earning My Ears
Is the cost of the ECV rented inside the park:
$50 PLUS $20 deposit = $50/day
Or
$50 WITH $20 deposit = $30/day

Thanks!

The rental is $50. Cost $70 to rent and get your $20 deposit at end of day.

I'm afraid so. The good news, though, is that you should keep your receipt because if you go to another park the same day, you won't have to pay the $50 again, just the $20 deposit. And to compare, off-site rentals cost around $30-$35/day.

Thank you for the clarifying answers.

My friend's wife would be fine getting around outside the parks, slow and steady. Inside the parks, she's afraid she just couldn't keep up with the group.
So they want to balance increased mobility with bus/storage space hassles.

I would welcome any further advice, feedback, or experiences.

You are so kind to help gather information for her! :)

Without knowing all the details, I might suggest that she bring along a Rollator to use while at the Resort and waiting for buses. A Rollator takes up about the same space as a walker (and can function as a walker) but also has a built-in seat, so that she could sit while waiting for buses.

She can ask the ECV Rental Cast Members to store it for her while she is using the ECV at the Park, and then retrieve it when she turns in the ECV.

Encourage her to use all the tools available to her to have the best possible trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter