WDW beds

I think WDW beds are:

• Too hard

• Too soft

• JUST right ----- aaahhhhhhhhhh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm so tired by the time I hit the bed I have no clue if it is to hard or to soft so I said just right :D

Unfortunately I have encountered some with some errant springs, and if you lie on them just right, they poke at you. This was at PO-FQ, but since it is being refurbished, hopefully when they reopen, this will no longer be a problem! The new beds in CBR are JUST RIGHT!

I stayed at the Dolphin in March. The bed was so-so. I stayed at All Star Sports last week and I couldn't believe how WONDERFUL the mattress was! I have a sleep number bed at home and I'm so spoiled. The AS bed was very similar to my bed at home. It was firm enough to give great support and it had some kind of foam top that allowed for softness that conformed to me. It was better than the Dolphin's hyped beds. A friend stopped by our room for a bit. After just sitting on the bed, she had similar things to say about how comfortable the bed was.

I agree with Gail, not sure I notice either at the end of the day - another vote for just right

Thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter