• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW alone at 19 this september

Princess Aurora45

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done WDW by themselves? I am worried that I wont have as much fun by myself as I will have no one to share my experiences with. I am also worried because of my age. When I get there I will have only just turned 19!

I'm sure you'll have a great time. Maybe you can meet some other DISers (check out the monthly threads to see if anyone will be there during your visit).

You are very brave. I wouldn't have been able to do a solo trip at 19, but I did do college program at 18/19 and would go to the parks by myself quite often. You should try to hook up with some CP'ers... check out cast member night at PI or something. That would be the way to go. ;)

I've been doing solo trips to Disney since my first middle school field trip. I've always had fun and plan on doing another trip this August for my 20th birthday. If you ever fell uncomfortable by yourself, I would talk to a CM or talk to someone in line.

Have fun but always be aware of your surroundings.

Tink

I'm 24 and have gone to Disney a few times by myself (I live in Florida though). I don't have the same experience that I have when I go with people, but I still have a great time. I mean, I can go on the rides that I want, eat where I want...and just make sure I have a good time without worrying about everyone else. (Not that I don't Also love going with people!). You'll still have a Wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter