Wbta confrimed for 2014!!!!!!

JustAnnieNotHazel

Are we there yet?
We have just spoken to dcl and they have confirmed at WBTA in 2014. Details as follows

6Th Sep barcelona
7Th sea day
8Th malaga
9Th sea day
10Th sea day
11Th Tenerife
12 sea
13 sea
14 sea
15 sea
16 sea
17 Antigua
18 St marteen
19 St kitts
20 San juan

Platinum can book from tomorrow and gold silver Thursday

Ginamarie said:
Awesome!! We are definitely in for this cruise. I love the itinerary. Will have to see the pricing to determine what cabins we will go for tomorrow.

Save some goods ones for us on Thursday ;)

We have just spoken to dcl and they have confirmed at WBTA in 2014.

Platinum can book from tomorrow and gold silver Thursday

isn't it gold and platinum that can book early and then silver and everyone else a day later, or did they change that?

isn't it gold and platinum that can book early and then silver and everyone else a day later, or did they change that?

Generally, yes, Platinum and Gold can book early and only silver and general have to wait on new itineraries. I would imagine they'll keep it to the usual rules?

I just spoke with a CSR, who stated Gold & Platinum tomorrow 2/13 at 0800 EST, Silver and open on 2/14.

See y'all aboard !!!!

Platinum can book from tomorrow and gold silver Thursday[/QUOTE]

Platinum and Gold can book tomorrow 2/13/13 and silver and the general public on Thursday 2/14/13. Just wanted to clarify :)
Have fun booking everyone!

Really, really, really want to take the family on this!!
But I worry that one way flights to/from Barcelona and San Juan might make it too much for us.

We have just spoken to dcl and they have confirmed at WBTA in 2014. Details as follows

6Th Sep barcelona
7Th sea day
8Th malaga
9Th sea day
10Th sea day
11Th Tenerife
12 sea
13 sea
14 sea
15 sea
16 sea
17 Antigua
18 St marteen
19 St kitts
20 San juan

That is a great itinerary! They've changed the destinations quite a bit, heading more south, than previous WBTA. So wish we could go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter