WBTA 2018

scrapycruiser

DIS Veteran
We just booked the Sept 2,2018 British Isies cruise and would like to book the TA.
Does anyone have any idea when that will be available to book ?

My impression is that it can vary, but for reference, they released the WBTA last year toward the end of May, around Memorial Day.

I'm very curious what ports the Magic will visit and if it will end in New York or Florida? Anyone care to speculate? Maybe Iceland?

I'm very curious what ports the Magic will visit and if it will end in New York or Florida? Anyone care to speculate? Maybe Iceland?

Me too! This year's WBTA is sold out (at least for now) -- its seeming popularity may weigh in favor of a repeat or similar itinerary next year?

We have the WBTA this year booked, but may need to cancel, and I was hoping they'd release the 2018 WBTA before the PIF date comes for 2017. The WBTA this year is such a good deal compared to the typical DCL pricing, but the timing isn't working great for us. I actually may look at the British Isles 7 night for 2018 that the OP referenced. Pricing isn't bad for a holiday week cruise. I wish the 7 night was offered this year and it would solve all my (first world) problems!

I have a feeling its going to end up doing fjords and then to New York. It will be interesting to see the itinerary.

I would guess they will release them around May 24th (last year I booked on opening day for this years and it was May 25th) but it may be earlier as this release was.

I have a feeling its going to end up doing fjords and then to New York. It will be interesting to see the itinerary.

I would guess they will release them around May 24th (last year I booked on opening day for this years and it was May 25th) but it may be earlier as this release was.
I just hope that if the release happens during this year's EBTA, that it happens on a sea day and not a port day.

I booked the EBTA. I will more than likely change to WBTA unless the ports are just not interesting.

The last few years have been the shortest (11 nights) but its been up to 14

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter