Ways to get to the poly??

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Is there a boat that goes from the WL to the Poly and GF??

We were there, WL, this past end of August and there is not boat from WL to the Poly or Gf, long ago there was. We either took a boat to CR and caught the monorail or took the boat to the MK and either boarded another boat or the monorail to go to the Poly or GF.

Option #1: boat to Contemporary and take monorail.
Option #2: boat to Magic Kingdom and take boat or monorail.

The other option is to take the bus to the TTC and hop on the resort monorail and it will be the first stop (Poly). I think this would be the fastest route.

ash&abby'smom said:
The other option is to take the bus to the TTC and hop on the resort monorail and it will be the first stop (Poly). I think this would be the fastest route.

When I was there in June there was no bus to the TTC, only to the MK. I think that at the moment the bus service to the TTC has resumed as they are redoing the MK bus stations, but I think once that is finished the direct bus to the MK will resume.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter