• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wax Characters

vmkids

Mouseketeer
Just thought on our way home that it would be a cool ride... walk through... or something that had the characters done in wax and the changes they have went through. I think it could be a new its a small world type ride. I think it would be neat to see all the characters from each show in their settings and such. Just a thought! What do you all think?

I am not sure where I would put it but I would think it would be interesting to see something like this. I am afraid that the youngsters have not experienced enough Mickey and the old favorites to keep them alive in their minds. Of course I would also Like to see a new feature film that had some of the old characters as part of the action. I think kids would like to see these oldies be heroes again. I like the dwarves and would love to see the seven of them in a feature film again! I would settle for wax ride though.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter