Waterproof Camera

Happy Elf

DIS Veteran
We are going to the beach this summer plus staying at CBR and I am wanting to get a waterproof camera. I am looking for something fairly inexpensive. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!

I've had a good experience with a Fiji xp10. I've used it mostly while in and under the water both pool and sea. Just remember to rinse with fresh water to get the salt or pool chemicals off.

I got the fuji for our last trip and I was pretty impressed with it. It was just over $100

My husband has the Fuji Z33wp (older model) and it's pretty nice. The newer models are a little better. The xp20 and xp30 are almost identical but the 30 has gps.
I've heard fairly good things about the Olympus but my pick would be the Pentax. Great quality out of those and a little more rugged than the Fuji.

You people are bad for my budget!!

I have an above ground pool and a 12 year old boy! This camera sounds perfect for what I was hoping for in a waterproof camera.... but I've never been able to find one that took reasonable pictures and was economically priced!

With our upcoming Disney trip I have a feeling that this camera will be finding it's way into my B and H shopping basket soon.

Thanks for the information everybody.

:hug:
Marlton Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter