waterparks/January

jojo5ooo

Earning My Ears
We plan on visiting Orlando the first week of January. We have access to discounted tickets but I don't want to buy a few days in water parks if it is to cold to use them. My daughter will swim anytime but mom and dad don't want to freeze. Whats the weather usually like then. thanks

Hi jojo5ooo Welcome to the DIS :wave:

I haven't been during January before, but if your post your question HERE on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies, there will be plenty of people who have travelled at this time :)

jojo, it really all depends on where you are from. We are from the south originally and really don't enjoy swimming if it is under 80 degrees or so. The pools are heated (a relative term) but it will still be cold when you get out. Many folks from up north will swim year round at WDW. Yes, count on it being pretty chilly when you are there. I would bring clothes for all kinds of weather, shorts, pants, sweatshirts, jackets, and swimsuits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter