Water Temp at CC

Mimirdh

Earning My Ears
We are considering a 3 day cruise next month. Can anyone tell me if the water at Castaway will be warm enough for swimming the first two weeks in March?
Tia

I jumped in Saturday and while brisk at first, in no time it was fine and we spent hours snorkeling. The sun was super warm and I could not have asked for better weather.

It honestly varies due to personal preferences, I've sailed President's Day weekend twice, early February, and Mid-January and all have been on the cool but comfortable side; it's a tad bit chilly when you get in, but with sun its bearable

I jumped in Saturday and while brisk at first, in no time it was fine and we spent hours snorkeling. The sun was super warm and I could not have asked for better weather.

Ditto to this. We were there the first week of February. I'm from Florida so cold water and I don't get along. I was able to stand it. As long as the sun is out and it's not too breezy, you will be fine.

I never find Castaway Cay's water warm enough. I've mainly visited in late Oct/early Nov when the water temps are in the 70s. I like the water to feel closer to bathwater though. I like 82 degrees or higher. (Disney pools are kept at around 82 degrees for comparison)

I never find Castaway Cay's water warm enough. I've mainly visited in late Oct/early Nov when the water temps are in the 70s. I like the water to feel closer to bathwater though. I like 82 degrees or higher. (Disney pools are kept at around 82 degrees for comparison)

I agree. Even in late May/early June, I find myself wishing the water were 5° warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter