Water pressure (shower) at the POP Century?

sillysassy

Mouseketeer
This may be a really silly question, but here it is : How is the water pressure at the POP Century? We are going in July and I sure hope it is better than a small trickle;) as I find it not so wonderful to try and get a quick shower when the water pressure is not all that great. I have been to many off site hotels/motels where I actually had to rinse my hair while kneeling down in the tub because the showers water pressure was so low I couldnt rinse it properly. Yikes!!:cool1:

I don't remember as OUTSTANDING.. but I also don't remember it as bad or awful either. Average would be my answer on water pressure.

Knox

no need to worry. the water pressure is fine. I was at the POP in December and didn't have a problem or complaint.

The water pressure is pretty good at the POP.
bad001.gif
Enjoy. :thumbsup2

Haven't stayed at POP. But, it's not good at BWV and, we recently stayed at GF and found it wasn't good there either. POP is sounding attractive!

no need to worry. the water pressure is fine. I was at the POP in December and didn't have a problem or complaint.

stayed at POP and never had a problem with the shower pressure... we like to take our shower atleast 2x a day due to FL sun and so far it has been great always!!!

Hiya geffric.. long time no see !!! havenot swang by the chicago boards lately.. hope all si well with you and your family

I would say it is the normal water pressure. It definately doesn't pressure wash you but it is high enough to help rinse you off.

I agree that it is average water pressure . . . but the smell of the water will about gag you when you get in the shower. It has a very strong sulphur smell. :eek:

I don't recall a sulphur smell and that is something I've noticed in other places. Also, we found the water pressure to be good. I always shower early in the morning and DD12 showered late at night, so maybe we were at off times when there wasn't much demand.

I am glad to help you out with this question as it is always a big deal to me also..... The shower was OK. Certainly not as hard as I would usually like, but OK. HOWEVER the sink pressure is less than acceptable. It is a shower spray as well. It is so weak that it won't rinse off your toothbrush. We were in two different rooms (one in the 90's and one in the 50's) during our stay. Both sinks were the same.

Slightly off the subject....

I have read a lot of reviews about Pop and I have come to the conclusion that I am the only person in the world who doesn't care for that resort! I thought the grounds were beautiful outside, but the inside was shoddy and run down. The biggest perk is that Pop doesn't share a bus with any other resort so the waiting time is less at bus stops!

I found it was fine at the Values. but at WL.. it was terrible... It drove me crazy because the pressure was so light..

i had no complaints when we went in sept. it was great and it wasnt bad either. It was just fine. Have fun.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter