Water Parks Question...

Iris1974

Dis Veteran
Hi,

Does Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon provide beach towels or do you have to bring them yourselves. TIA. :flower1:

They do not provide them. I believe you can rent them. I bring my own. I have seen others bring towels from their resort, although I don't know if this is actually permitted.

Due to a new change, Resort guests with a valid magic band now get free towel rental
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-theme-parks/blizzard-beach-water-park/

I was not expecting this, and it was a very nice surprise when we got our towels on the mouse. Although $2 per towel isn't a huge expense, it definitely adds up when you're there as a big group or family. And it saves you from having to borrow towels from your hotel room (which I don't usually do because I like to hang out at Disney Springs after visiting Typhoon Lagoon). Kudos to Disney for making this change.

I'm glad they did this. Makes it much easier on resort guests. DS and I took pool towels from our resort to use at the waterpark before this new free towel option. I'm guessing they were finding lots of people would leave resort pool towels at the water parks.

This may just be me...but...I still bring my own because now everyone's looks the same and I can't tell my chair from anyone else's. Definitely don't want to use someone else's towel and get it all soggy for them. :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter