Water Parks!!! Help please

momma_bear_meagan

Earning My Ears
We have a trip set for May and we are going to the water parks! This will be our second trip but we have never stayed onsite or done the water parks. My question is at the water parks are the restroom big enough to change in or will I need to go back to my room and change and then go to Disney Spring or can we change at the water park and just catch the bus to Disney springs?

We have a trip set for May and we are going to the water parks! This will be our second trip but we have never stayed onsite or done the water parks. My question is at the water parks are the restroom big enough to change in or will I need to go back to my room and change and then go to Disney Spring or can we change at the water park and just catch the bus to Disney springs?

There are full changing rooms with showers and lockers. You might bring plastic bags for your wet clothes and towels though.

Yes, they are huge, you will have tons of room. Can't speak for the womens' side, but the mens side has large rooms specifically for changing.

Yes, very large with full showers and changing rooms. We bring a change of clothes and small bottles of shower gel/shampoo/conditioner from our hotel room. I also pack ziplock bags to put our wet suits in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter