• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Park with a three month old

bfost87

Northern DIS'er
Heylo! Quick question - we're visiting the parks for a few days next month, and are going to visit one of the water parks (for a short while), and wonder about our three month old - has anyone seen any sort of long sleeved and legged (like a wetsuit I suppose) for 0-3 mo? As I don't have to have him exposed to the sun if we were to bring him into the water for a short period. Thanks!

They have uvb swim wear with long shirts, but only swim suit like bottoms( as in bikini bottoms for girls, board shorts for boys) at Target where we live. Smallest size I found was 3 months. You may have luck on Amazon though. Have a great trip

Heylo! Quick question - we're visiting the parks for a few days next month, and are going to visit one of the water parks (for a short while), and wonder about our three month old - has anyone seen any sort of long sleeved and legged (like a wetsuit I suppose) for 0-3 mo? As I don't have to have him exposed to the sun if we were to bring him into the water for a short period. Thanks!
Have you tried searching for the term? I just saw several styles at Amazon via google.

A for instance:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=long+sle...883580&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_8kegdx54x6_b

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter