Water Park Shoes

BevS97

disney scrapper
Hi, we live in the UK, and I can't find water park shoes in adult sizes anywhere. (I can get kids one's over here)

Is there anywhere I will be able to pick up a pair in Orlando. I'd prefer to buy them at a KMart type place rather than at Wet N Wild (I'm assuming they will be overpriced in WnW). But don't want to spend days looking for them.

Thanks,

Bev

Even where I live, in the Midwest, all of the big stores like K-Mart, Wal-Mart, etc. are putting them out now in preparation for summer. I'm sure they will be everywhere in Florida.

Also, many of the adventure outfitter companies are starting to sell a higher grade of this type of shoe year-round; it is designed to be used for canoeing and such, and has the walking support of an athletic shoe. I predict that they will get popular for regulars at Universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter