Water or snacks at MCO?

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
Is there anywhere at MCO to purchase 6 or 12 packs of bottled water, and bigger-than-single-size snacks, pop tarts, or other misc grocery items? We're flying in and using ME for the first time, and trying to figure out how we can get a few snack items. We don't need enough to justify a delivery. TIA!

Not that I've ever seen. You could pack the snacks in your checked bag...

Anne

Any of the gift shops or food courts at Disney resorts will have some misc. grocery items. Pricier than buying at a store offsite, but probably the same price the airport would charge if they had the same thing.

I understand the Hess gas stations(one across from DTD and one outside of Boardwalk)has soda and water in cases/12 packs, as well as some convenience foods. If you can make it to either of these, it might work. There's a sidewalk near the one in DTD and you can walk to the one outside of the Boardwalk, too.

This past summer we used Gradengrocer.com for our stuff. We bought water, beer, chips, bagels, mostly junk. LOL $10 delivery fee. They were awesome. We were late arriving and they left the food with Bell Services. All the beer and water were kept cold. We called them several times over the 3 weeks we were there and they great each time. I believe the delivery fee depended on how much you ordered. I found the prices to be inline with those back home. Janis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter