• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Mice Packages

Brodiecat

Mouseketeer
I read not long ago that WL may offer a deal with the water mice where you pay one price and can use the water mice so much during your stay. Does anyone have info on this and can I really do this? How many people/boats does the package accomodate?

Its a great deal. I think the Price now is $199 for your length of stay. You purchase it at the Marina of your hotel. It is unlimited use of all water craft, mice, pontoons, sailboats. It is good for up to 5 people in your party.

There are no reservations in advance, just go to the marina when you check in. Good luck and enjoy.

We are taking the pkg the end f the month and are excited.

Thanks for posting that address.

Does anyone know if you can reserve water mice or pontoon boats in advance during busy season? Or do you just have to hope they are available when you want to use them?

WOW Thanks for all the replies!

If you have a family of 4, Mommy Daddy, 3 yr old and 6 yr old. Does this constitute 4 people or do you count the drivers or drivers and passengers. Just asking because we are traveling with another young couple with a baby. Wondering if we could in on it. I noticed on the info page, the charges are applied by the hour and not by the person.

Are there pics of water mice that I can view????

Thanks for the info on this. My Grandson loves the Water Mice. I will look into this on our next trip. :)

How old do you need be to drive one? DS14 is hopeful!

Mornin,

Did a little cut n paste from a thread about the Silver Plan, hope the info is current and that it helps.

Guests must be at least 12 years of age and 5 feet (1.5 meters) in height to operate Mercury Marine Water Mouse. Guests must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate a canopy boat, Sun Tracker, or pontoon boat. All drivers must sign a release. A parent or legal guardian must sign the release for guests under 18 years of age.

Kathi

Originally posted by Brodiecat
WOW Thanks for all the replies!

If you have a family of 4, Mommy Daddy, 3 yr old and 6 yr old. Does this constitute 4 people or do you count the drivers or drivers and passengers. Just asking because we are traveling with another young couple with a baby. Wondering if we could in on it. I noticed on the info page, the charges are applied by the hour and not by the person.

Are there pics of water mice that I can view????

I called WL and asked about this very thing and was told the the party only counts the drivers. We are traveling with another family and the plan allows for the 4 adults in our group to rent the boats, the kids are passengers and don't count. One other thing that applies in our case is that if the two parties are leaving at different times, make sure the one staying the longest is the one who buys the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter