Water Country

TmnsnMD

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at FW Oct 28 - Nov 5, could someone give me an idea if Water Country will be open during this time. I think I read that the pools would be open but I'm not sure. Thanks for your help. :)

We just got back and River Country was closed for Rehab. It should be open when you go, we swam at the Meadows Pool and it was warm as a hot tub (very nice and relaxing after a long day).

DrewJ
Roughly the size of a barge

That is usually the time of year that we go. If you are talking about River country. In past years it has been closed for refurbishing during that time. The other water parks, Blizzard beach and Typhoon lagoon are open.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}
cmprmov4.gif

I found this out from other people posting on this board. But, when you go to RC...just let them know you are staying at FW and show some proof and you'll get a discount of around 20% off your RC price. Just thought I would pass that on. It's not advertised and you have to ask for it.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-8.90
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter