Water bottle straps

Angelcatsmom

Mouseketeer
Can you buy these outside the "World"? And if so, where? Should I decide to use my fanny pack, I'll need one and don't want to pay mucho dinero in WDW if I don't have to...

BTW, sorry if this has been hashed and rehashed, but the admin wouldn't let me search. :(

Thanks,

Leslie (going in SIX days!)

We bought one-liter freezable bottles with insulated zipper holder and shoulder straps for $3.27 each at WalMart last week. They come in several colors (the bottle itself is white).

They are about $3 in the parks and make a great souvineer. There is a different design for eack park and you can find them at any drink cart.

What would we do without Walmart??

I like the one Songbert describes. I have one smaller than the liter size. The brand is ArticZone. Don't know about the bigger one but my smaller size has a belt loop type thing on the insulated zipper cover. It makes it nice to slip on a fanny back. Then you just unzip it and take out the bottle to have a swig.

We're going for the first time in September when I know it's HOT, HUMID, HOT. We're going to look for any and all ways to keep cool and hydraded. Waterbottles are a must!

Sharon

The ones we got are the Arctic Zone brand, too.

You're right - what would we do without WalMart!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter