• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watching wishes from contemporary

tikababe1

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where you can watches wishes from contemporary if you go to dinner at Chef Mickey's. Our dinner is at 6 and we would like to see wishes after without going back to the park.

There are benches to sit on I think it's the 4th or 5th floor. We went there last time we went. Not many people and a great view. Music is piped in too.

I saw that picture of the observation deck but I wasn't sure if anyone could use it or if you had to be staying at the resort and have a key. This sounds like a really nice place to watch them. Has anyone else watched from here?

As long as you are at the resort you can go on the balcony to watch the show. You may need to get there early to get a seat but honestly if you dont, thats ok too. There are even some stairs that go up over top of the balcony that let you go high up onto the contempoary (it's an open air stairwell). From there you can see Wishes great as well. Its a great place to view (music is piped in as well).

I was thinking about what photos would look like. If the monorail blocked the view. Also how crowded. We plan to have a long day that day with a 4 year old so by the time fireworks start he may be sleeping on me :-)

fireworks here are LOUD - so don't think your 4th year old can sleep thru it.

It can be really busy - or not crowded at all.

where the seat for the fireworks are - the monorail definitely will get in some pictures. that say - there are benches further back - you won't see all the fireworks - but you will most of them. the person taking the pictures can stand at the fence.

Great I thought there was only one bench so good that some are back too. My boy slept trough Epcot fireworks woke up the last second so we went to character connections. :-) When he wants to sleep no holding him back. I just wanted to make sure if he did I could sit down he is heavy. My travel partner will likely get the pictures so he can get a better spot. I can hardly wait until April.

get there early at least 30 minutes - otherwise you can go in CR (if you child is asleep - they have big ottmans you can seat on and hold him - no back - so it is best to get the bench if you can. while your df is outside taking the pictures.

the ottoman are pretty big - so might be able to lay him down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter