Watching the Super Bowl at Boardwalk Inn

disney88

Earning My Ears
Other than the ESPN Zone, is there anywhere else in the BW Inn that would have a TV to watch the game (other than in the room)? Does the Bellevue Lounge have a TV? How about at another Epcot area resort?

Thanks.

We were at BWI this year and watched it at ESPN Zone. Lots of fun. Not sure about a TV at Bellevue.

ESPN will get crowded. There's Martha's Vineyard at Beach Club, it's a lounge bar and tv's

How about just staying in your hotel room and watching? Get a pizza delivered.

Thanks for the suggestions. As for staying in the room, we have a 20 month old who is a light sleeper, so I'm kicking the hubby out of the room to watch the game. The little one sleeps early.

There are 2 bars/lounges in the YC. The one next to the Yatchman Steakhouse should have it on.There is also Big River Brewpub on the Broadwalk. They TVs at their bar.

Bellevue Lounge does not have a TV.

In that area you can try Big River Grill (TVs in the bar), go across to Yacht/Beach (Martha's Vineyard or Crews Cup lounges) or go over to the Dolphin (Bluezoo's bar has a TV, I can't recall if Il Mulino at the Swan has one)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter