Watching "The Nanny" pandemic table read

disykat

This person totally gets me
Just ran across this on youtube. How cool?!! The entire original cast reading through the very first episode. I've been amazed with the level of entertainment content that is being put out.

I've also been watching all the late night show's monologues, and "Kat and Dave Show," and various other artists that are putting out content. I especially enjoyed Neil Sedaka's music the other day.

What are you watching???

I really enjoyed it too. I’ve been watching an episode of the nanny each night in bed before I go to sleep. It’s a a great escape from the current world craziness and clears my mind for a good night sleep.

I think John Barrowman might have done some commentary and Q&A for an episode of Torchwood. That’s my next one to track down (my time zone and work hours hasn’t aligned well to watching any of these things live).

I’m also enjoying some of the online live music performances. A local band (Hands Like Houses) did a Saturday night concert a few weeks ago and I put it on the TV and turned up the volume. People were watching from all over the world and I just enjoyed dancing in my living room in my comfy clothes.

While I was lamenting about everything being online and how much I’m over online just this afternoon to a family member, I’ve still managed to enjoy some pretty awesome stuff!

I love the nanny!! I have to find that...
My sister has bad anxiety and is watching the nanny before bedtime to help her relax...

I watched it last week. I thought it was excellent. I could visualize the episode, but the inclusion of original footage was great. The lady who played Maggie added to it by her "costume" changes. Honestly I'd watch again if they added another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter