watching character breakfast

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
We were thinking of doing the Disney Jr. character breakfast on the morning of day 2 -- so our first full day at sea. We board the day before. There were no early times available so I took day 3 at 8:15 - we are early risers.

Is there any way to check to see if an 8:15 comes available on day 2 without dropping our reservation from day 3?

Part of me thinks day 3 may be better anyway but I'd like to be able to check in case.

There's no way to check online, so yes you would have to call to see if they can tell you. We just got off the Fantasy. Jake is no longer at the breakfast, he's been replaced by Vamperina, btw. Also they've updated the menu, it's better now in my opinion.

There's no way to check online, so yes you would have to call to see if they can tell you. We just got off the Fantasy. Jake is no longer at the breakfast, he's been replaced by Vamperina, btw. Also they've updated the menu, it's better now in my opinion.
Do you happen to remember the new menu items? Sure would be nice to have something different!!

Oooo! We love Vampirina! Haha! I keep flip flopping back and forth on which day to do!

Do you happen to remember the new menu items? Sure would be nice to have something different!!

There were new omelet, french toast, and pancake items. The french toast and pancakes were different fruit ones, not just the same chocolate chip/blueberries ones that have been on there for awhile. There may have been some other changes, but these are the ones I remember seeing.

Edit to add: there was also a peanut butter and jelly pancake, similar to the one that they serve in the MDRs, but not exactly the same. The french toast had some kind of nuts and fruit also I think. I didn't order either, but I remember that they were new since our cruise in March.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter