• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch your TS credits!

wearegoingtoDisney

Mouseketeer
Just back from Disney with our first Disney Dining Plan experience. Luckily I noticed that our TS credits were off on our third night. We had two less TS than I thought we should have. I asked at the restraunt why and they said we would have to ask at our hotel. I did and they saw that Columbia Harbor House in MK had charged us TS instead of CS. They corrected it right away however, I was wondering what would have happened if we were at a TS expecting to have those left on our KTTW and then to be told that we were out of TS credits. Would we have had to pay OOP and then go to our hotel to get it fixed later?

Glad that it worked out for you. IMO the counter service registers shouldn't be able to take TS credits so that mistakes like these don't happen. What a waste of your time to have to straighten out something that shouldn't have happened. And that would have been terrible if you hadn't caught the mistake and had to pay OOP for your TS meal. I am sure they would have reimbursed you but no one should have to lay out money after pre-paying for something. Thanks for pointing this out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter