Watch my wedding online LIVE!!!!

ok, why is my time off? it's 2:40 and my post says 1:59???

:cheer2: Horray for Toni and Robert!!!! :cheer2: Your married!!!!! All the best, enjoy the rest of your trip, we will all be here waiting for the recap when you get back on the boards:wave2:

You make a beautiful bride, and I'll admit, I was all chocked up watching your ceremony! My office mate probably thinks I'm nuts right nwo crying at my desk! :cool1:

You looked beautiful!!!! Congrats on being a Mrs!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Darnit, my computer went blank during the unity candle lighting and i had to restart and i went back and noone was there.. I missed it :( Well everything i did see was gorgeous! Congratulations and can't wait to hear everything from your perspective. Hope you enjoy the reception and have an awesome honeymoon!! :cheer2:

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! Thanks for letting us share in your special day! Can't wait to see the photos!
Have a wonderful time at your reception!

I was waiting at my desk for the ceremony and then got called away right when it was getting ready to start after the delay. I didn't get back until the very end :sad2: but you looked beautiful and it sounds like the ceremony was wonderful. The set up looked really pretty too! Congratulations!!! :bride: :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter