Watch Disney Escapes - Travel Channel 3:00

CheapMom

DIS Veteran
They look at a bunch of resorts- GF, POP, AKL, SSR, GC maybe WL and BC too.

Just watched this. I hadn't seen it before even though it was produced in 2005. It was fun to watch but a lot of the footage had of course been hashed together from the other shows. I saw Samantha Brown in some of the scenes--they were in her "Great Hotels" series. I was really surprised though that they omitted the Contemporary and the Poly since they were the "original" resorts. But I guess being produced in 2005, those hotels hadn't been refurbed yet so they were looking kind of old and outdated then. ;)

They didn't show the Boardwalk or BWV at all except when they were talking about Yacht and Beach. Didn't show BCV at all.

I was surprised by PC being included. And I never realized how gaudy that resort really looked. Definitely not my cup of tea. We stayed in ASMu on our very first trip and it wasn't so bad to me. But PC... :scared: I guess to each his own.

Shots of SSR looked great. It really is a gorgeous resort. We haven't stayed there yet, only visited. We have friends staying there the same week we are staying at OKW. I've been sending her pics and info about SSR to get them excited and have just been amazed at some of the beautiful photos I've found. And I told my DH maybe we were staying at the wrong resort this trip!;)

Thanks for the notice, we watched it and enjoyed it!
Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter