• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

was'SUP' at Aulani

cmstpierre

Earning My Ears
Ok, pardon the bad pun but I do have a question about SUP (stand up paddleboarding) at Aulani. I see where you can rent one at the lagoon, but I am also interested in lessons for me and my 5 year old. I feel like I have read in others' trip reports that they have taken SUP lessons at Aulani, but there is nothing on the Aulani website about it. So - can anyone who has been recently report on if it is available on or off site, and if so what the age limits are? I know my daughter is to young for Hawaii Fire.

Any other info or ideas are always appreciated. I've gotten so many great ideas for our trip from this site!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter